Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today was reli my showtime...
wuhu wuhu~
i presented my malaysian studies assignment....
yesterday nite im suppose to find the information for the assignment
but i went to watch EURO 2008 Czech Republic vs Portugal!!!
wow~~ damn chi geik...!!
haizz...hahaha...but when i went home...i din do my ms stuff...
i straight away slept without even read abit of the ms slide which my classmate had sent to me....
then today....i presented the slides without any preparation...
i was quite nervous b4 my presentation...
finally..i presented it with my usual way...-----funny
i tink dat is only way i can present it well...
the topic was Natural Disaster....during the whole around 20+ minutes presentation..
the whole class was non-stop laughing....
then....my ms teacher had praise my presentation n she also gave a comment...'funny and entertaing'
i had ntg to say but to shout out 'wuhu wuhu~~ ^^'
haha...~
Juz now at 6.20pm...i went yam cha wif malao n my classmates...ck,jojin,wen yun and summore 1 i tink is jojin's roomate gua....
let them zat til ntg to say...
coz im wearing malao de shirt..
they say got alot of money sign( $ ) wor...@@

No comments: